Data we Collect
When you are registering for the service, we will collect details of your Name, Mobile no., national ID number, and any data included on national ID, email address, employment status, and technical information including unique device identifiers such as the IMEI number. With this information you give us permission to cross check your identity with Government of Kenya IPRS and credit reference Bureaus (CRB). By registering for our service, you consent to the collection and processing of the above-mentioned data.
Why we Collect Data
We collect information to enhance our service to you. We also collect this data to verify your identity, access your credit worthiness, and determine a suitable loan limit. The data is also used for collections and credit reporting purposes.
How we use Data
Information collected by us shall be used for the purpose of determining whether or not to provide a loan to the customer, the amount of such loan and the terms and conditions applicable to such loan.
How we Store Data
Who we Share Data with (Third Party)
We may share your data with: –
- credit bureaus, in requesting credit histories or reporting loan defaults;
- collections agencies, in seeking to collect overdue Loans;
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies, to comply with the law;
- professional advisers, to enforce or defend our legal rights; or
- with a purchaser or seller in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition or insolvency situation.
We reserve the right to change this policy statement at any time. Whenever a change is made it will be posted on this page. Unless otherwise stated, the current version shall supersede and replace all previous versions.